Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Very, very Pinteresting





                                                                           Source: someecards.com via Angela on Pinterest












                                                                             Source: thehunt.com via Angela on Pinterest




I LOVE this dress. It's so elegant and I adore the low back. I'm on a mission to find it. I have nowhere to wear it, but I think I need it.
                                                                         Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Nicole on Pinterest

Spoken with truth. I'm only 24 but some days I feel like I'm 65. Still, I think taking risks is important. Obviously, within reason. It might be worth it in the end.

                                                                            Source: blogilates.com via Angela on Pinterest

I will be doing some of this to get the junk back in my trunk.
Check out my sponsor:

post signature

2 comments: