Updated January 9, 2016
With my time in graduate school coming to an end in the next two months, I know myself too well to know that I will not be trying to do something big and exciting still. So I decided to come up with a list of 30 things I would like to do before I turn 30. I have just over 5 years to do the things I put on this list, so I am keeping that in mind as I write it.
Items in italics are in progress, items in bold are completed, and items which are crossed out have been re-evaluated and have been replaced by something else.
- Finish my Masters degree and graduate.
- Get a job as a school counselor.
- Move into my own house.
- Pay off my car.
- Fall in love.
- Get married.
- Have a child.
- Take a trip to Las Vegas.
- Take a trip to NYC.
Visit Chicago (again).Visit Denver, CO to see my best friend.
- Go to Germany.
- Travel to another European country.
Travel to Costa Rica.Go camping.
- Meet my Mom's sisters.
- Attend a school counseling conference.
- Get my first tattoo - in memory of my dad.
- Get a second tattoo just for me.
- Grow a garden with fruits/veggies.
- Go on a hike in the mountains.
- Go to a concert.
- Play in fresh snow.
- Meet a celebrity.
- Spend a day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Swim with dolphins.
Go on a week long cruise.Go on a cruise.
- Play messy Twister.
- Become fluent in Spanish.
- Road trip with my best friends.
- Plant a tree.
- Complete a 5k.