Yay for Friday! My first week of no school, work, or internship has surprisingly flown by. The other downside of this week is that it has poured every day. I just want to tan!
High five y'all!
1. I passed my final tape for internship! All my assignments are done. This was a huge relief. My professor had me on the edge of my seat, having mini panic attacks every time an email popped up in my school email account. I'm glad the wait is over.
2. I'm graduating tomorrow! Say what?! Is this real life? I WILL be celebrating all weekend long. Also, the job hunt is in full force. Wish me luck!
3. I had the best last day at my internship. I got presents and was sent on a scavenger hunt! I didn't think it was possible to feel more loved and appreciated by the staff and students at the middle school, but after Friday I certainly did. We celebrated after work with dinner and drinks. Yes, that "counselor - I'm kind of a big deal" pin was one of my gifts. And yes, I'm kind of a big deal. In all seriousness though, I feel that I made an impression on people at the school and that's an amazing feeling to have. I miss the kiddos and some of the staff already.
4. Mint polka dots for my iPhone background! Heck yeah!
5. This was my view last weekend. If this rain stops, it will be my view this weekend too. So, rain, that's enough, okay thanks.
Time to back it up with T-Pain. My Tallahassee homie.