Friday, March 8, 2013

I couldn't resist...

...a second post for the day, after seeing Whitney's (I Wore Yoga Pants to Work) link-up for today. In the past two weeks, I've started listening to a Pandora station while I drive that plays mainly 90s hip-hop/rap, but throws in some older and more recent songs from the same genre. It makes me miss the old days, and yes, I listened to my FAIR share of rap/hip-hop as a child and teen.



Enjoy this classic melody from 1986 (somehow that doesn't seem accurate)







post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love that song! That was the jam back in the day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I'm stopping in from the linkup :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by Jackie! I love me some P.Diddy, or whatever name he is going by these days.

      Delete
  2. I am stopping by from the Saturday hop! Excited to be your newest follower!
    Rebecca :)
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for following me. I was so excited when I saw the blog hop pop up in my blog feed. Glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  3. I couldn't resist doing the link up either, even after I had already posted previously! LOVE this song, thank you! Newest follower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Kelly! This was also my second post of the day on Friday. I just followed your blog as well.

      Delete