Sunday, February 10, 2013

A really neat photo editor

Today I did hours upon hours of research on how to make a really cool, eye-catching blog that lots of people want to read and follow. Hopefully it is starting to show because I would hate to feel that I have wasted that much time of my life putting effort into something that nobody will care about...Okay, not really. I am a fan of my blog already and if it just ends up being something I refer back to, then so be it.


During these hours and hours of research, I came across a really neat tool. PicMonkey, the webpage pictured at right, is a photo editor. You can take any photo from your computer or the internet and edit it multiple ways, including add text, give it an edge/border, crop it, resize it, add an effect, touch it up, and more.







I have a feeling this will be a tool I use often for presentations and even handouts I use with students or for parents and teachers. 

I decided to try it out for myself, so I took an idea I had from my previous post about posters I would like to create for next year during National School Counseling Week. It was simple to do and sort of fun! The photo at the left is what I came up with. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment